Last Updated: 14th October, 2021
- any subdomain of digitaltq.com
"You", "User" means you as a browser of the DigitalTQ website. You, Your and User refer to you accordingly.
"Us", "We" and "DigitalTQ" refer to DigitalTQ site administration and owners.
"Staff" refers to a user of the DigitalTQ website who is entrusted with moderating or working for the DigitalTQ service.
"Users" may refer to all visitors of the DigitalTQ website, including registered accounts and you.
"Personal Information" is information you provide to us via our website.
"User Information" is information we collect about you, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system and so on.
Use Of This Website
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions by you, the user:
- The content on this website is for your general use only and may not be redistributed, republished, downloaded, copied, plagiarized or rewritten in any way without the express permission of DigitalTQ.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to not collect any personal information on users of this website, including email address, usernames, names, images and any other content posted by DigitalTQ users.
- We reserve the right to remove content from the site at any time, including ending all services and tools without notification to users of this website.
- You may not attempt to damage, destroy, take-offline, hack, crash, abuse or take any-action against DigitalTQ or its users that could be harmful to them or affect the availability of the DigitalTQ services.
- You will not access the DigitalTQ services by automated means, including using Bots or Scripts.
- Any information you provide us, including comments, forum posts and other content that is published on DigitalTQ services, immediately becomes the property of DigitalTQ and you relinquish all rights to said property.
Whilst using this site, you may be able to post comments, upload materials and interact with other users of this site.
"Post" refers to being able to enter any information onto the DigitalTQ website. This includes comments, forums, profiles and any other section of the DigitalTQ website that allows you to submit content.
The following is a list of prohibited behaviors when using this website:
- post vulgar content: this includes racism, sexism, discriminatory remarks, threatening behavior, adult language, sexual content, pornographic content, illegal content.
- Trolling / Harass other users, including bullying and flaming.
- Post spam such as advertising other websites/content, meaningless content, nonsensical content or repeating the same messages repeatedly
- Post copyrighted, trademarked or content that is not yours.
- Post links to other websites containing harmful material, including links to viruses/Trojans, adult material and other illegal content
- Post personal information of other users, including DOXXing other users.
- Post any content that is damaging to others, such as viruses/Trojans/malware, including referring users to software or content that contains these items.
- Post any advice or content that can potentially harm other users if they were to follow it
- Abuse any site glitches or bugs; if you find any bugs or glitches you must report them immediately via our Contact Us page.
- Attempt to crash the website
Information We Store
DigitalTQ is a website that stores user information about visitors to it's website. This information is used to help provide services to users, fix bugs and keep the website up to date.
DigitalTQ offers a registration service where you can create your own account on the website.
- You are allowed only one account on DigitalTQ. Do not make multiple accounts.
- Make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date
- Do not post/share your account information for others to use
- You take full responsibility for the content that is posted by your account.
- Do not evade bans; if your account is banned on DigitalTQ you are not allowed to make a new one.
- We reserve the right to ban any account for any reason without providing a reason.
- We reserve the right to end the user account service at any time
- We may delete inactive accounts after a period of time to be determined by us.
- We will not sell/transmit your information to third-party services.
Staff and Moderation Teams
DigitalTQ may also have staff members help with moderation of user services, including reviewing comments, forum posts, user activity and other user services to ensure the site is functioning correctly and prevent abuse of services.
We and staff of DigitalTQ reserve the right to manage account information, including user informtion and personal information of users who have registered on the DigitalTQ website.
Deleting Your Account
- You can request to delete your account, in which the account will enter a 30-day cooldown period before being completely removed from our systems.
- Any content you have posted will be removed from the site when the account is officially deleted.
DigitalTQ provides lots of different content, services and tools for users. All information provided by DigitalTQ is copyrighted to us and our partners, unless otherwise stated.
The content on this website is for your general use only and may not be redistributed, republished, downloaded, copied, plagiarized or rewritten in any way without the express permission of DigitalTQ.
User Generated Content
From time to time, we allow users of this website to provide their own content to be published on the DigitalTQ website. By submitting content to the DigitalTQ website, you agree to:
- by posting content, grant DigitalTQ a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use the content on DigitalTQ services.
- allow DigitalTQ to republish, reformat, reword and modify said content in any way we see fit.
- not post any copyrighted material/illegal material.
- not post any content that you do not have permission to use.
You agree to not hold DigitalTQ liable for user-generated content by use of this website. See also Limitations Of Liability.
Report Copyright Issues
We do our best to monitor all content on this website; if there is an issue with the content on this website and would like to report it, you can do so via the Contact Us page.
Please use this form to report any copyright claims or issues with our services. Please allow for up to 7 days to respond.
Limitations Of Liability
By use of this website and DigitalTQ services, you agree that DigitalTQ will not be held liable to any party for any damages for any lost profits or savings, any data loss, loss of programs, loss of time, loss of use, cost of cover, business interruption, claims by third parties under any circumstances including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. The limitations of liability apply to maximum possible extent under jurisdiction where possible.
You agree also that DigitalTQ will not be held liable for any content produced on this site that is erroneous, inaccurate, omissive with respect to the services provided by DigitalTQ.
You agree also that any user generated content posted on behalf of users that DIgitalTQ will not be held liable for said content. You also agree DigitalTQ will not be held liable for the conduct of its users or any other partners/third parties who use this site.
You agree that DigitalTQ will not be held liable for loss of data, including loss of service, unable to return data services or deletion of data.
If you need to get in contact with DigitalTQ regarding these terms, please use the Contact form and provide as much information as possible for your request. Please allow up to seven days to respond.