DigitalTQ Logo DigitalTQ

Pokemon Master Set Price for Missing Cards

User Icon
Is there a setting where I can see how much the estimated cost is to complete my master set? I see the estimated price for how much my current set is worth. But it would be awesome to be able to see how much it would cost to complete.
User Icon

This is a really good idea! I can ask our devs to look into this for you.

User Icon

Maybe also a button to check price on page of the set? Instead of having to go back to the main pge

User Icon
Thank you! I made an Excel spreadsheet, but that is pretty time-consuming; if you could look into it, it would save me A LOT of time and give me a good idea of how much I need to complete the set. right now, it shows 80%, but I am missing a lot of the ultra rares, so I know it will still be expensive, lol.
User Icon

Which set are you trying to get master set for? Do you just open boosters or buy singles?

User Icon
I am trying to complete the 151, Paldea Evolved, Paradox Rift, and Obsidian Flames master sets right now.

Currently focusing on the 151. I have opened mainly booster bundles and just opened a UPC, had the Dragonair and Zapdos Illustration rares and the Blastoise and Kangaskhan Full arts. Still missing alot of the secret rares.

That UPC is probably the last boosters I will open for 151 and will now go and get the singles I am missing.
User Icon

Wow amazing!

I got a 151 ETB and pulled nothing so I stopped right there and then. Nothing has captured my attention so far like celebrations did.