DigitalTQ Logo DigitalTQ

Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker Suggestions

User Icon

Please use this thread to post any suggestions for our Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker!

We currently have the following suggestions/ideas:

• Search
  • Create your own set
  • Public Profiles display your set collections

You can view the Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker here.

User Icon

I'm new here so not sure if I'm missing something but a lot of the older sets our missing from the wizards of the coast line. That's when I use to play and just started again so it'd be helpful to have a list for all please. 

User Icon
Hi subion! Welcome! The older sets (like Wizards Of The Coast) require us to scan in the images ourselves to add them to the system. So it's a very slow process and costly one too (since we need to either buy the sets or be lent them). Over time e hope to add the remaining ones though!

(modified on 3rd November 2023)

User Icon

I completely understand. Thank you for letting me know 

User Icon

Just started using your site to track and share my collection among friends for trading and it's great! The only problem we ran into is when you go to share your collection through facebook via message it only lets the person your sharing to open the page you're sending at that moment. Is there any way you can make it where it shares the entire collection or be able to visit their collection somehow through viewing their account? 

User Icon

Just started using your site to track and share my collection among friends for trading and it's great! The only problem we ran into is when you go to share your collection through facebook via message it only lets the person your sharing to open the page you're sending at that moment. Is there any way you can make it where it shares the entire collection or be able to visit their collection somehow through viewing their account? 

Hi! Do you mean you'd like something like where they can click on your profile (username) and view all your collections that way? We can definitely do something like this.

Each collection you share has a unique link that makes it publicly viewable I believe.

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Hi! Do you mean you'd like something like where they can click on your profile (username) and view all your collections that way? We can definitely do something like this.

Each collection you share has a unique link that makes

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Hi! Do you mean you'd like something like where they can click on your pr

User Icon

Would be nice to be able to sort your collections instead of the default order of which set you started updating first. Also, would like to see a feature inside of each set to not only "show missing" but to "show collected" as well. 

User Icon

can you do so that you can also see our very value your collection has in it and all seen symbols are there and nor you look out next to fine a seen you can also see the seen drawn if it is not too much to ask about

User Icon

Thanks for recent suggestions! We will hopefully get some new upgrades added very soon.

We just added the latest McDonalds promo set here: Match-Battle

User Icon

Just implemented search into each TCG Category.

Will be adding a global search for all categories next and then work on a way to calculate the cost of your entire collections :)

User Icon

Maybe add a 'total collection price' section? I reckon it would be pretty cool to see.

You guys also need to add the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation cards (and some 1st) 

User Icon

EDIT sorry I dont know why its posting this in 1 big paragaph I tried spacing it, but didnt work. I'd like it to do stats. Like tell you how many v's, vstars, vmaxes you have etc. how many normals, reversals etc. broke down by each set if possible. currently I dont even bother to enter how many of each card i have, long as I have 1 (or 1 normal 1 reversal etc) i just click 1, so that it counts it. Adding additional to total doesnt really do anything currently, as there is no tracking of totals, so no point in going through and putting 40 of pikachu for example. Sorting by color (type). Also sort them by cards that can be normal/reverse vs only reversal/holo. Because I find this site incredibly useful when it comes to figuring out what cards can possibly be, as in if i want to collect all the reversals from a set. I browse through and verify I have all the ones that are listed as being normal/reverse, then I do same for reversal/holo etc. But its kind of a pain to scan through visual

User Icon

Thanks for all the suggestions so far! We've just pushed some new changes which include:

• View your Collection Worth by visiting the TCG Set's stat page. We've also added a handy link on the Collection Tracker page for easy access.
  • Sorted your Collections by last updated
  • Added Global Search, so you can search all sets at the same time!

We'll be adding Lost Origin cards hopefully sometime this week for the big release!

User Icon

Ayyyy nice total collection price :DD

User Icon

Alr more suggestions - maybe leave the newest forum posts first, not the oldest

maybe create a discord server or something so that people can sell/buy/flex/advertise cards

Rework the profile to focus more on social media and links and images (like fandom) rather than their avatar, but still have the avatar there

add a 'overall collection price' that just adds up all the prices of all the collections

add in the few missing sets from like 2009 -2012 ish 

sorry im bored and have time so ^^

User Icon

Next older sets we are trying to work on are Base Set 2 and the Gym Heroes set.

Might also add some other sets from Black & White era.

Great suggestions all round tho!

User Icon

I am new to the site as well. I do love the ease of tracking and being able to track how many you have of each card and the current value. I have had several cards that I am unable to add - all of my SWSH cards even the latest in the pokemon go set. Are those going to be able to track and also are jumbo pokemon cards able to be added??

Thank you 

User Icon

I am new to the site as well. I do love the ease of tracking and being able to track how many you have of each card and the current value. I have had several cards that I am unable to add - all of my SWSH cards even the latest in the pokemon go set. Are those going to be able to track and also are jumbo pokemon cards able to be added??

Thank you 

Hi Robinbirdee!

I'm able to add cards to the Pokemon Go set here: https://www.digitaltq.com/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-go

What happens when you try to add cards to these sets? Any error messages?

User Icon

The issue with Lost Origin collection tracker should now be fixed.

Let me know if you have any other issues!

User Icon

I think TG 1-12 in astral radiance needs to be updated.. these cards don't come in reverse holo it has spots to check for both reverse holo and holo

User Icon

Xmjoey wrote:

I think TG 1-12 in astral radiance needs to be updated.. these cards don't come in reverse holo it has spots to check for both reverse holo and holo

Thank you for that! We'll get them removed asap!

User Icon

First off I want to say that I am very grateful for this site.  By far the easiest and most efficient way of keeping track.  Kudos to the response time and corrections to possible mistakes found on the site.  Very impressive.  Are there any plans to add Japanese sets or the trick or trade set?

User Icon

Savage wrote:

First off I want to say that I am very grateful for this site.  By far the easiest and most efficient way of keeping track.  Kudos to the response time and corrections to possible mistakes found on the site.  Very impressive.  Are there any plans to add Japanese sets or the trick or trade set?

We'd love to add the Trick Or Treat set. Just getting hold of it is quite difficult right now!

User Icon

I ordered quite a few packs to get the set.  Do you need to scan the set to add it to your site?  I could provide duplicates if that helps.

User Icon

Savage wrote:

I ordered quite a few packs to get the set.  Do you need to scan the set to add it to your site?  I could provide duplicates if that helps.

Yeah we have to scan them in and then edit them to put on the site. It's quite a long process.

Can you collect the whole set from one bag of halloween packs? If we could get our hands on one from like Ebay we might be able to get them on the site.

User Icon

Not really a suggestion but nowhere else to post about issues.. can someone look into the astral radiance section? The trainer gallery was fixed, but now in master set I only need 31 cards to complete and it tells me I only have 221 out of 386 and I have everything marked minus those 31 slots.. seems astral radiance is having issues

User Icon

Xmjoey wrote:

Not really a suggestion but nowhere else to post about issues.. can someone look into the astral radiance section? The trainer gallery was fixed, but now in master set I only need 31 cards to complete and it tells me I only have 221 out of 386 and I have everything marked minus those 31 slots.. seems astral radiance is having issues

No worries - perfect place to post issues too!

I've just updated the master card set count for Astral Radiance (since we deleted a few instances of reverseholos).

Does it seem accurate now?

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Xmjoey wrote:

No worries - perfect place to post issues too!

I've just updated the master card set count for Astral Radiance (since we deleted a few instances of reverseholos).

Does it seem accurate now?

The numbers might be right.. but as for the actual checklist itself for me for some reason still only says I'm only 59% complete with the master saying I only have 221 out of 374.. no idea what's even going on with it on my end cause I only need 31 cards to complete.. I've even deleted the set and went back and entered them all

User Icon

So the Master set includes all the Reverse holos of each card too? By my count the set has 374 total cards (including the reverse holos).

If you only want to count the regular cards then edit the set and uncheck the Master Set option.

Does that make sense?

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Savage wrote:

Yeah we have to scan them in and then edit them to put on the site. It's quite a long process.

Can you collect the whole set from one bag of halloween packs? If we could get our hands on one from like Ebay we might be able to get them on the site.

Can confirm you can collect the whole set from one bag!  First 10 packs I collected all 30 cards.  Now I have 3 extra bags and 30 mini packs left over from the original bag lol

User Icon

Haha perfect then! I will try get my hands on a bag today even if it is a bit late can always give them out to trick or treaters.

User Icon

We've updated the Sword and Shield series of cards to now use compressed images. You should notice a huge speed increase with viewing pages of cards now. If you want the HD versions, just click the card.

User Icon

Two things.  Are there plans to add the silver tempest collection soon and is it possible to make the missing feature account for both holo and reverse?  As you know if you have one or the other it marks the card as you have it, doesn't work for great for master setting. 

User Icon

Savage wrote:

Two things.  Are there plans to add the silver tempest collection soon and is it possible to make the missing feature account for both holo and reverse?  As you know if you have one or the other it marks the card as you have it, doesn't work for great for master setting. 

Silver Tempest will be coming next week!

I'll look into the Holo/Reverse holo missing feature too.

User Icon
Perfect!  I've already been getting close to the master set lol.  Pulled the Lugia Alt today! Appreciate you looking into that

(modified on 3rd November 2023)

User Icon

Hello there! I first of all just want to say thank you so much for creating such an easy to use, and most impressively, a FREE Pokémon TCG tracking system - especially one that is this good and is constantly updated!

One suggestion that I think would be pretty cool and that I think that people would enjoy would be when you go to your own personal tracker, on the main page, you'd be able to see either your highest valued owned card or maybe something like the top 3 or 6 (in a 1x3 or 2x3 matrix) using shrunken down versions of the pictures of the cards themselves. It would just be a cool way to see if a card or cards that you own are currently on a hike or a fall as far the selling price is doing at that moment. It may even help a collector decide to sell or buy a certain card depending on how a card is doing. If you aren't actively checking prices multiple times a day, every day of every week, I feel like you could easily miss a run on a certain card that may have enabled you

User Icon

Savage wrote:

Perfect!  I've already been getting close to the master set lol.  Pulled the Lugia Alt today!  Appreciate you looking into that

Wow Master Set already!? How many booster boxes did that take?

User Icon

rthrock wrote:

Hello there! I first of all just want to say thank you so much for creating such an easy to use, and most impressively, a FREE Pokémon TCG tracking system - especially one that is this good and is constantly updated!

One suggestion that I think would be pretty cool and that I think that people would enjoy would be when you go to your own personal tracker, on the main page, you'd be able to see either your highest valued owned card or maybe something like the top 3 or 6 (in a 1x3 or 2x3 matrix) using shrunken down versions of the pictures of the cards themselves. It would just be a cool way to see if a card or cards that you own are currently on a hike or a fall as far the selling price is doing at that moment. It may even help a collector decide to sell or buy a certain card depending on how a card is doing. If you aren't activ

User Icon

Ace wrote:

rthrock wrote:

One suggestion that I think would be pretty cool and that I think that people would enjoy would be when you go to your own personal tracker, on the main page, you'd be able to see either your highest valued owned card or maybe something like the top 3 or 6 (in a 1x3 or 2x3 matrix) using shrunken down versions of the pictures of the cards themselves. It would just be a cool way to see if a card or cards that you own are currently on a hike or a fall as far the selling price i

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Please use this thread to post any suggestions for our Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker!

• Search
  • Create your own set

Hello again!

I just thought of two suggestions for the tracker that I thought I'd share with the class.

First, and I am really not sure how feasible this would be to implement...

But, within the tracker, add a section titled "Member's Monthly Pull Flex!"

Then, at the end of every month, host a 5 to 20 person competition to show off those member's best pulls of the month from

User Icon

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for those great ideas! We could definitely do some kind of giveaways from opening cards; even the Code Cards could be up for grabs. Instead of video, I've been thinking of creating a "live blog" type vibe, where we post the results every few minutes and you can get live updates as it happens. We can then insert cool giveaways in between posts to keep it engaged etc.

Then for those that miss it, we can have a "replay" mode to replay the live blog again.

All fun and good ideas though! I doubt we'll get time to do this for Silver Tempest release this week!

User Icon

The Silver Tempest Card List is now added to the site!

User Icon

I was adding the cards I currently own to the SWSH04 - Vivid Voltage Set to the Pokemon TCG Tracker when I noticed that that card 121/185 (Dialga) only gives me the option to add it as a Reverse Holo or as a Holo. I have a neither a Reverse Holo version nor a Holo version, but a Non-Holo version. Is there a way we could add a Non-Holo version so that I can add it in to the tracker? I have a screenshot of it but I am not sure how to insert it in to this post, so here's the URL -

https://www.digitaltq.com/pokemon-tcg/vivid-voltage/3

It is the seventh row down on the right.

Thanks for your help!

- ryan

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for those great ideas! We could definitely do some kind of giveaways from opening cards; even the Code Cards could be up for grabs. Instead of video, I've been thinking of creating a "live blog" type vibe, where we post the results every few minutes and you can get live updates as it happens. We can then insert cool giveaways in between posts to keep it engaged etc.

Then for those that miss it, we can have a "replay" mode to replay the live blog again.

All fun and good ideas though! I doubt we'll get time to do this for Silver Tempest release this week!

As far as giving away the code cards that come in each booster pack, i currently have about ~120 of them and I am picking up a Silver Tempest Booster Box tomorrow which will put me over 150 code cards. So, if those were to be the pri

User Icon

That would be awesome.

The team will be running some UI tests over the next month to see if it's a viable way of doing booster openings.

Hope you guys all enjoying Silver Tempest!

User Icon

rthrock wrote:

I was adding the cards I currently own to the SWSH04 - Vivid Voltage Set to the Pokemon TCG Tracker when I noticed that that card 121/185 (Dialga) only gives me the option to add it as a Reverse Holo or as a Holo. I have a neither a Reverse Holo version nor a Holo version, but a Non-Holo version. Is there a way we could add a Non-Holo version so that I can add it in to the tracker? I have a screenshot of it but I am not sure how to insert it in to this post, so here's the URL -

https://www.digitaltq.com/pokemon-tcg/vivid-voltage/3

It is the seventh row down on the right.

Thanks for your help!

- ryan

Are you sure you have a non-holo version? I've actually got this card myself in Holo form.

Normally Rare Holo cards only come in Reverse Holo and Holo versions. I

User Icon

I almost have a complete master set of vivid voltage and I've never seen a non holo version of Dialga.  Only reverse and holo. 

User Icon

That's correct.  #121/185

I have a picture of mine and a picture of a very obvious Holo Dialga, but I'm not sure how to post it. Can I post them in the forum? Email them to you?

Actually, I just found one listed on ebay. Apparently, the card is from the Corviknight V Battle Theme Deck

- ryan

User Icon

rthrock wrote:

I have a picture of mine and a picture of a very obvious Holo Dialga, but I'm not sure how to post it. Can I post them in the forum? Email them to you?

Actually, I just found one listed on ebay. Apparently, the card is from the Corviknight V Battle Theme Deck

- ryan

You can upload the image to imgur.com, but I think as a newbie rank you can't post images on the forum just yet.

But no worries: I just watched this unboxing video and I can see the normal Dialga version. How strange! So you can't pull a normal Dialga from normal VV booster packs right, it only comes from this set?

There are no promotional labels on the card or anything like that?

User Icon

To be 100% accurate For Silver tempest checklist.. #154 Earthern Seal Stone & #156 Forest Seal Stone don't come in Reverse Holo.. those reverse check slots would need to be removed to make the list accurate 

User Icon

Ace wrote:

rthrock wrote:

- ryan

You can upload the image to imgur.com, but I think as a newbie rank you can't post images on the forum just yet.

But no worries: I just watched this unboxing video and I can see the normal Dialga version. How strange! So you can't pull a normal Dialga from normal VV booster packs right, it only comes from this set?

There are no promotional labels on

User Icon

Savage wrote:

Ace wrote:

rthrock wrote:

- ryan

But no worries: I just watched this unboxing video and I can see the normal Dialga version. How

User Icon

Xmjoey wrote:

To be 100% accurate For Silver tempest checklist.. #154 Earthern Seal Stone & #156 Forest Seal Stone don't come in Reverse Holo.. those reverse check slots would need to be removed to make the list accurate 

Thanks for this! I've updated the listing and updated the master set total.

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Savage wrote:

Ace wrote:

rthrock wrote:

- ryan

You can upload the image to imgur.com, but I think as a newbie rank you c

User Icon

I'm thinking of no for now. I think these are classified as "extra cards" and not part of the master set. They have also released lots of Vivid Voltage cards in the Battle Academy Box (they all have a logo on the bottom of the card to indicate them).

Perhaps I could create a separate list for them somewhere, but getting hold the images is the toughest bit.

User Icon

We've updated the site TCG Database to include an individual page for each card.

For example: Base Set Charizard

We're looking to improve these types of pages with more useful data in the future. Do you guys have any feedback on how to make these pages more useful?

We can add custom content to each card. For example, the Charizard card we can create some detailed content on how it's really popular and one of the rarest cards etc.

User Icon

Ace wrote:

• Search
  • Create your own set

Hello!  I don't know if this is a suggestion or just a question, but I apologize in advance if I should have been able to find this myself.

I like the tracking product that you provide, because it allows for the entry of multiple copies of any card in the tracker. My question is -- Does this tracker have the ability to generate a list (or something like that) of the cards that a person does not own in a particular set?  I have been having difficulty finding a tracking application that performs both of these funtions, and if yours does, then this might be just what I have been looking for!  Thank you!

User Icon

Just started entering Lost Origin cards tonight.  I'm new to this software, and perhaps I just haven't found it yet, but -- Is there a way to generate a total collection value from the cards that are entered in one's Collection?  I see price indicators listed with each card (although I'm not sure from where those are sourced), but if there isn't a "Totals by Collection" functionality, I would think that something like that could be a helpful addition.

EDIT: It looks like the best way for me to find something is to post about it.  I now see the "Lost Origin Stats" button within the header area of the page.

Now to look to see if it is posted anywhere about where the prices come from....

EDIT 2: Yep, I see that it is stated that the source for card pricing is TCG Player.

User Icon

Just started entering Lost Origin cards tonight.  I'm new to this software, and perhaps I just haven't found it yet, but -- Is there a way to generate a total collection value from the cards that are entered in one's Collection?  I see price indicators listed with each card (although I'm not sure from where those are sourced), but if there isn't a "Totals by Collection" functionality, I would think that something like that could be a helpful addition.

EDIT: It looks like the best way for me to find something is to post about it.  I now see the "Lost Origin Stats" button within the header area of the page.

Now to look to see if it is posted anywhere about where the prices come from....

EDIT 2: Yep, I see that it is stated that the source for card pricing is TCG Player.

Yep I believe

User Icon

Hi

My name is Sans 35 and I started using your tracker a couple days ago, as I had regained interest in my cards.

I immediatly noticed that some of the cards that it lists as holo or reverse, I have a normal version of. Even the digital illustration for these cards is normal, but it might just be a bug. It is not a deal breaker (at least for me, an unprofeshional) But a fix would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

User Icon

Sans_35 wrote:

Hi

My name is Sans 35 and I started using your tracker a couple days ago, as I had regained interest in my cards.

I immediatly noticed that some of the cards that it lists as holo or reverse, I have a normal version of. Even the digital illustration for these cards is normal, but it might just be a bug. It is not a deal breaker (at least for me, an unprofeshional) But a fix would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Can you list which cards these are and we can take a look for you :)

User Icon

I have the same issue as Sans_35 for some cards, as well as Promo holo card I cant find (not sure if you have the Promo cards on your tracker yet). 

Non-holo card, but tracker only shows holo/reverse options:

• Latios (Fusion Strike, 194/264, from booster)
  • Professor's Research (Brilliant Stars, 147/172, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)
  • Irida (Astral Radiance, 147/189, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)
  • Kingdra (Lost Origin, 037/196, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)

Holo promo card:

• Machamp (Promo, SWSH243, from Lost Origin pre-constructed Build & Battle deck)

I am guessing for the build & battle decks they have converted some holos to regular cards. It would be great if the tracker had a third option for those (not sure how difficulty that would be to implement), just to keep track of what cards I have :) 

The L

User Icon

I see that you can share your collection one by one. It would be nice to share all collections in one link for people to look through to see what you have without sending multiple links. Sort of like just viewing your profile.Additionally, would like to see the addition of the BOOster collection from Halloween! Enjoying this site so far! I am used to TCGplayer but the visual design of this system is SUPERB and much better to me.

User Icon

I can't find a forum or figure out how to post a new forum for database errors. However, there is a card in Chilling Reign database that is mispelled. It is card number 150 "Peony" that is spelled as "Poeny" which makes it so it doesn't show up if searched for.

User Icon

I can't find a forum or figure out how to post a new forum for database errors. However, there is a card in Chilling Reign database that is mispelled. It is card number 150 "Peony" that is spelled as "Poeny" which makes it so it doesn't show up if searched for.

Should be fixed now! You can view the card here: Chilling Reign - Peony.

Also, thanks everyone for the suggestions so far! We've just come back from our Winter Break and ready to get going again, including adding new features to the TCG tracker.

User Icon

Thank you Ace!I did confirm it was fixed. And quickly as well!Really liking the work being put in here and wish I found it when I first started opening cards. The site is established enough that I am compelled to go through my collection (not that many, ~450+) and add them into this data base.Good luck on the future work.May I ask if a CSV exporter is planned? It would be nice to get an excel and/or csv exported file to input into other sites or use in own calculations.

User Icon

Crown Zenith Card List is now live!

We also fixed an issue with the TCG Search section so it now correctly directs you to the right card when clicking on one.

Thank you Ace!I did confirm it was fixed. And quickly as well!Really liking the work being put in here and wish I found it when I first started opening cards. The site is established enough that I am compelled to go through my collection (not that many, ~450+) and add them into this data base.Good luck on the future work.May I ask if a CSV exporter is planned? It would be nice to get an excel and/or csv exported file to input into other sites or use in own calculations.

Currently no plans to add an Exporter

User Icon

Hi, I've been using your Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker for quite a while (since Astral Radience), and let me say that's it's really great! Considering that it's free, it really is a great way to track my collection. I have one little question though; when will the prices for Crown Zenith be added? I know that since the set just released, the prices are all over the place, but I was wondering how long might it take for them to get added? Thanks!

User Icon

Hi, I've been using your Pokemon TCG Collection Tracker for quite a while (since Astral Radience), and let me say that's it's really great! Considering that it's free, it really is a great way to track my collection. I have one little question though; when will the prices for Crown Zenith be added? I know that since the set just released, the prices are all over the place, but I was wondering how long might it take for them to get added? Thanks!

Should be sometime this week! Just got to wait for the API to update since we have to rely on a third-party for this market data.

User Icon

It might already be a thing and I just missed it but would it be possible to include the set symbol for each set of cards?

User Icon

In the crown zenith checklist #143 Sky Seal Stone doesn't come in a reverse holo. For this to be a 100% accurate checklist, this would need to be adjusted

User Icon

Xmjoey wrote:

In the crown zenith checklist #143 Sky Seal Stone doesn't come in a reverse holo. For this to be a 100% accurate checklist, this would need to be adjusted

Updated! Thanks for reporting it!

User Icon

It might already be a thing and I just missed it but would it be possible to include the set symbol for each set of cards?

I'm not sure how valuable this piece of data would be. Apparently, going forward, Scarlet and Violet sets will not have set symbols, instead replaced with a unique code identifier.

User Icon

There might be some delay with getting Scarlet and Violet set onto the system.

Pokemon has moved over to Pokemon TCG Live service now and so getting a hold of the card images might be a bit of an issue.

User Icon

Ace wrote:

Pokemon has moved over to Pokemon TCG Live service now and so getting a hold of the card images might be a bit of an issue.

Time to buy 5 cases of Booster Boxes!

User Icon

SlayerCath wrote:

Ace wrote:

Time to buy 5 cases of Booster Boxes!

I'm hoping to get the images from the new client somehow before resorting to scanning X(

User Icon

Just a quick update! We should be getting the S&V images for the collection tracker on time :)

Also, we are planning on working on doing Base Set 2 and Gym Heroes sets after this too!

User Icon

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Set is now added to the site!

Please let me know of any errors- there's lots of new rarities in this set and so I wasn't 100% sure I got them right haha.

User Icon

We've just added the Paldea Evolved Card List to the site! Happy Release Day everyone!

User Icon

Whenever i click on show missing, it takes away every option that has 1 or more.  I selected master set as an option which shows variants, but if for example: Normal is set to 1 but reverse is still a 0, It will think that you already got the reverse eventhough you havent and takes the whole listing away. Is there an option to not remove them whenever you do set action?

User Icon

wespokemon wrote:

Whenever i click on show missing, it takes away every option that has 1 or more.  I selected master set as an option which shows variants, but if for example: Normal is set to 1 but reverse is still a 0, It will think that you already got the reverse eventhough you havent and takes the whole listing away. Is there an option to not remove them whenever you do set action?

We are planning on doing a revamp of the collection app soon, so hopefully this can be fixed. It might take a little while though since there is work being done on the backend (behind the scenes) first.

User Icon

I will agree with many in adding the original sets as well as promo cards. From the original movie to the Ryan Reynolds one. 

Another one is to add the symbol that shows on the card where the names of each collection are on the main page with all of the collections and their logos. I think this will make it easier to find which collections you have since there are so many different types at this point.

As an example, the Team Rocket collection from 2000, add the "R" on the "title" page" that shows on the bottom right of the card in case we don't know which collection it is. May just be me, but I usually have to look online to see which collection it is. 

User Icon

OMG plz help.  I created my account last night and spent 3 hours logging my massive collection so that I could then drive to the store, sift through cards and then figure out and compare which ones I need. I checked this morning and everything was there perfect ready to go. got to the store sorted through the cards for about 2 hours and then took the ones that I was interested in and looked to compare and my entire collection is gone I'm so mad so disappointed and ready to delete this account have my wife delete hers and then it tell anyone who asks how trash this is. 5 hours of my life wasted.

User Icon

Edwyrdz wrote:

OMG plz help.  I created my account last night and spent 3 hours logging my massive collection so that I could then drive to the store, sift through cards and then figure out and compare which ones I need. I checked this morning and everything was there perfect ready to go. got to the store sorted through the cards for about 2 hours and then took the ones that I was interested in and looked to compare and my entire collection is gone I'm so mad so disappointed and ready to delete this account have my wife delete hers and then it tell anyone who asks how trash this is. 5 hours of my life wasted.

Apologies! Looks like you caught us at the wrong time as we moved from the old system to the new system and some data didn't transfer over.

I just ran the migrate script again and hopefully your data should now ha

User Icon

Hi!

Yesterday I had 100 cards registered in my 151 Collection Tracker. Today when I logged in there was only 31 Cards registered.

How did that happen I wonder?

Have you migrated old data?

The Card trackers are a really really great feature. That could be emphasized more on the start page of the site.

Even worth paying a small fee to be able to use imho.

But redoing the process isn't fun at all. And with a fee, things like this cannot happen.

User Icon

Hi Zenkert,

Can you check now to see if your collection is now migrated over.

Thanks!

User Icon

Yes it is !

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you !

User Icon

I have a suggestion.

When you select "Highlight Missing" it doesn't give you a obvious visual signal if you have a Common card or a Reverse card. Or both. It just highlight the card.

Adding two markers in the top of the card facts to the left side, aligned left, on the same line as the Card number would be great, and speed up the process of tracking your cards. Made a sample.

But I can't attach a picture here.

So I will write instead.

Green dot - Red dot:

1(or more) Common 0 Reverse

-------

Red dot - Green dot:

0 Common 1(or more) Reverse

-------

Green dot - Green dot 

1(om) Common 1(om) Reverse

User Icon

Had a deeper look at it.

Dimmed Cards that you don't have both Common and Reversed shouldn't really be dimmed should they ? They should be highlighted according to the rule. 

There's no real logic in how it works as far as I can see. Have a look at this please.

As a notice, this is based on my 151 tracking, cause that's the only cards I am collecting for the time being.

User Icon

What happened to the prices in the card trackers? They're gone.