DigitalTQ Logo DigitalTQ

Welcome To DTQ Forums!

User Icon

Hello everyone!

We've been working towards starting our own forum for some time now and over the last couple of months we've been working hard to get our first version out.

Consider this our BETA-Phase, where we iron out the bugs and implement community guidelines that better serve everyone.

These forums are a place to discuss gaming! We cover lots of different games on DigitalTQ and have always felt like having a forum to connect with other users would be a great way to enhance the site.

Right now the forums are bare-bones; we will be adding more features over time and will open up a dedicated suggestion thread for adding the most-requested features. If you come across any bugs, please use the Contact Us page to get in contact with the admins.

Don't forget to check out our Avatar System - you can spend your Gold in the Item Shop to buy different items to make your avatar look super cool.

You can earn Gold on the Forums by receiving Likes and Super Likes. Check out the Member Ranks thread for more details.

Update (05/08/2022): You can now earn Gold by posting on the forums! (+50 Gold for a Post, +250 Gold for a topic).

User Icon

Glad to finally open the doors!!

Welcome everyone :)

User Icon

We've added a few more hairstyles and reduced the price of avatar bodys to just a 100 Gold.

Oh, and check out the Wizard's Hat!

User Icon

We need more clothes! IM NAKED!

User Icon

We've added several new hairstyles to the Item Shop today! And we've got a selection of clothes currently being developed :)

User Icon

Still giving out bluesky invite codes? Valuable asset here with multiple professions 

User Icon

drCGMSci wrote:

Still giving out bluesky invite codes? Valuable asset here with multiple professions 

I believe they got too many requests so they've closed requests for now (they only get 1 invite code per 2 weeks :()

User Icon

Ace wrote:

drCGMSci wrote:

I believe they got too many requests so they've closed requests for now (they only get 1 invite code per 2 weeks :()

ok thanks let me know 

User Icon

OMG my entire collection disappeared can anyone help?