DigitalTQ Logo DigitalTQ

MapleStory Sewage outrage: new 6th job update causes chaos!

User Icon
MapleStorys 6th job update has got all of GMS players wound up in a rage due to some controversial changes made to the game.

I don’t play the game much myself but apparently they’ve capped progression on 6th job skills and there are rumours they are adding a monetised booster that costs $30/month to help with this cap.

Anyways, this update has led to many MapleStory players saying they will quit the game if this change goes through.

There is going to be a Maple Memo posted sometime later this week to explain the 6th job changes.
User Icon
And it’s been reversed lmao https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/87462/maple-memo-v-246-new-age-update-clarification
User Icon

I guess those protests on reddit worked huh. Still more excited for MapleStory Worlds than 6th job.

(modified on 16th November 2023)

User Icon
Why?
User Icon

So someone can remake Classic MapleStory! I've linked our article on it.

(Load More Comments)
User Icon
Still other needs and crap they’ve done this patch. As a reg server user it honestly sucks.
User Icon
Oh and for anyone wondering why I titled it Sewage; players have put their own spin on the update title which is called New Age and changed it to Sewage.
User Icon
Not surprised tbh. I remember when they first released Reboot World and wanted to put in meso bags for $ and reverted after community outrage. Never trust Nexon.