Battle Of Knowledge is a Coromon Quest that requires you to answer a series of quiz questions on the topic of Coromon.
To start the quest, go find Jebediah on the second floor of the Library in Hayville. This time Jebediah has a bunch of new questions on new Coromon topics:
- Coromon Conditions
- Coromon Skills
- Coromon Traits
- Battle Weather Effects
You can get all four books on these subjects from Merrin.
When you speak to Jebediah, he will ask you a total of 9 questions and you must get every question right to complete the quest. The questions are randomly selected from a pool of questions below.
Battle Of Knowledge - All Questions and Answers
Below is a list of questions Jebediah will ask you during Battle Of Knowledge quiz:
- A HP Cake(m) recovers how much HP? 50
- What does Mull Fruit do? Restore SP
- A Coromon can get burned during Rain? False
- Which skill does more damage when used by Toruga? Cinder (40 Power)
- Once your Coromon activates a newly learned skill, it will never be able to use the deactivated skill anymore. False
- When do Coromon decided to eat a Juba Fruit? When HP falls below 25%
- A frozen Coromon has its Defense and Sp. Defense lowered. True
- Coromon of the same species always have the same Trait. False
- A shocked Coromon takes damage each round. False
- Which Coromon do not suffer from Accuracy loss in Twilight? Ghost and blind Coromon
- What does the poison condition do to a Coromon? Have it lose HP and SP each round.
For answering all questions correctly, you'll get the following reward:
- Sloth Gem