MapleStory Accessory Crafting is a profession in MapleStory that players can learn in order to craft accessory equipment. This guide will explain all about the Accessory Crafting profession, including how to craft sought after items like the Meister Ring.
- Accessory Crafting Profession
- Accessory Crafting - The Road To Level 10
- Accessory Crafting - Road To Meister Level
- Accessory Crafting - Meister Ring
Accessory Crafting Profession
Players can learn the Accessory Profession in Ardentmill, which is the central hub for all your crafting needs in MapleStory. To access Ardentmill, you need to be at least level 33+.
In regular servers, you can only select one profession. In Reboot, you can select multiple ones.
Accessory Crafting can be learned by talking to NPC Intaglio, at the bottom of the Ardentmill map. As an Accessory Craftsman, you can also:
- Fuse Items - Fuse two of the same type of equips to get a new version (good for rerolling flame stats/potential)
- Extraction - Break down equips to obtain Item Crystals, used for Accessory Crafting.
Accessory Crafting has regular levels of 1-10, which require you to earn Mastery to level them up. You earn Mastery by crafting Accessory Equipments over and over again.
Crafting Accessory Equipments requires a selection of items, Abrasive items (from NPC Nack) and Fatigue.
You can use a total of 300 Fatigue per day; it resets fully at midnight and every hour it resets by 10. You can also reset Fatigue by using certain items such as Infinite Revitalizer (usually given out during events).
Once you hit level 10, you will then be able to achieve Master Accessory Craftsman and Meister Accessory Craftsman. As a Master/Meister, your Mastery is slowly reduced and can even level you back down to level 10 (the limit). You must craft at least one item per 24 hours in order to prevent losing Mastery at Master/Meister level.
Some of the higher level items require Item Crystals, and you'll definitely need them for Master and Meister Accessory Levels, so best start saving them up.
Item Crystals come from extracting equipment items. The following table will show you what item crystals you can get:
|Equipment Level||Item Crystals|
|Level 10-60||Basic Item Crystal|
|Level 50-80||Intermediate Item Crystal|
|Level 80-120||Advanced Item Crystal|
|Level 110+||Superior Item Crystal|
Accessory Crafting - The Road To Level 10
One of the best professions to learn along side Accessory Crafting is Mining. With this skill, you can hunt for Heartstones in Maple World, which when mined give plenty of Accessory Crafting materials that you will need to level up. To get to Meister Craftsman level, you are going to need hundreds of refined ores, so best to start hunting Heartstones as soon as possible. They spawn on most level 140+ maps.
For Accessory Crafting levels 1-10, you will generally only need Refined Ores. As mentioned, Refined Ores can be gotten easily by mining Heartstones. Alternatively, you can use the Mining Profession to craft them, but this takes a lot longer. You will also need the Abrasive Item from the NPC Nack in Ardentmill.
In order to get to level 10 Accessory Crafting, you need to craft any Accessory Item in Ardentmill. The best option is to craft low-level items as you have a higher % chance of successfully crafting, and thus gaining the full maximum Mastery for that item. Trying to craft higher level items will often result in failure, causing you to lose crafting materials and Fatigue points.
|Level||Mastery Needed||Mastery Culmative|
|Level Master - Meister||160,000||228350|
The best items to craft for levels 1-10 are Rings. They require very few Refined Ores compared to other Accessories. The following Rings only need 1 Refined Ore to craft them:
- Defense Ring I
- Deadshot Ring I
- Swift Ring I
- Defense Ring II
- Deadshot Ring II
- Swing Ring II
- Nimble Ring I
- Deadshot Ring III
- Swing Ring III
- Nimble Ring II
- Nimble Ring III
- Deadshot Ring IV
- Swift Ring IV
- Swift Deadshot Ring I
The amount of mastery you get from Accessory Crafting decreases with level by a small amount. Crafting a Defense Ring I at level 1 gives 200 Mastery, but crafting it at level 10 gives 142 Mastery.
Overall levels 1-10 are quite easy and can be probably be achieved in a couple of days providing you have enough Refined Ores.
Accessory Crafting - Road To Meister Level
Once you reach Level 10 in Accessory Crafting, you can now begin to work towards Meister Craftsman level. At this point, all Accessory Crafting Items below level 100 will no longer give any Mastery. You will now need to craft specific items in order to gain Mastery.
Remember, you will slowly lose Mastery over time if you do not craft anything for 24 hours. You can never drop below level 10, but you can lose your Master and Meister rankings.
First, you must reach Master Level. You need a total of 45,000 Mastery to reach Master level.
Getting to Master Craftsman is actually a lot harder than getting to Meister level, despite needing 4x as much Mastery. The reason is that you are limited to the items you can craft, and they all have a 15 minute cooldown. Thus, the slow grind to 45,000 Mastery takes a lot longer.
The best items to craft to get to Master level:
- Swift Deadshot Ring II - (Dark Crystal x1, Advanced Item Crystal x10, Advanced Abrasive) (+900 Mastery)
- Strength Ring VI (Dark Crystal x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+900 Mastery)
- Intelligence Ring (Black Crystal x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+900 Mastery)
- Dexterity Ring VI (Dark Crystal x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+900 Mastery)
- Luck Ring VI (Dark Crystal x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+900 Mastery)
- Hyper Ring I (Garnet x1, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+512 Mastery)
- Strength Ring V (Power Crystal x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+512 Mastery)
- Intelligence Ring V (Garnet x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+512 Mastery)
- Dexterity Ring V (Power Crystal x2,Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+512 Mastery)
- Luck Ring V (Garnet x2, Advanced Abrasive, Advanced Item Crystal x10) (+512 Mastery)
Once you hit Master Level, you will unlock new items you can craft. These items give a lot of Mastery, and even though there is a 15 minute cooldown, it doesn't take very long to hit Meister assuming you have enough item materials.
To be a Meister Craftsman you need 160,000 Mastery!
The best items to craft to get towards Meister Craftsman are as follows:
First craft the level 80 Face Accessory:
- Gray Warrior Symbol (Emerald x4, Intermediate Abrasive x2, Intermediate Item Crystals x8)
- Gray Magician Symbol (DEX Crystal x4, Intermediate Abrasive x2, Intermediate Item Crystals x8)
- Gray Archer Symbol (Emerald x4, Intermediate Abrasive x2, Intermediate Item Crystals x8)
- Gray Thief Symbol (DEX Crystal x4, Intermediate Abrasive x2, Intermediate Item Crystals x8)
- Gray Pirate Symbol (Emeralds x4, Intermediate Abrasive x2, Intermediate Item Crystals x8)
None of the above items give Mastery, however, they are required for their counterpart which do. To craft these items you are going to need a lot of Intermediate Item Crystals.
To get Intermediate Item Crystals, you should head to Leafre, talk to NPC Max Armor Seller and purchase level 70 Armor items and extract them for crystals. The cheapest item is Bronze Platine for 138,000 Mesos. Don't forget you can also extract any of the level 70-80 items you have crafted too!
The Symbols you have crafted can all be used for the Gray Meister Symbols which give a whopping 5.3k Mastery per craft!
- Gray Warrior Meister Symbol (Gray Warrior Symbol, Basic Spell Essence x15, Superior Abrasive, Superior Item Crystal x20, Philosopher's Stone x3)
- Gray Magician Meister Symbol (Gray Magician Symbol, Basic Spell Essence x15, Superior Abrasive, Superior Item Crystal x20, Philosopher's Stone x3)
- Gray Archer Meister Symbol (Gray Archer Symbol, Basic Spell Essence x15, Superior Abrasive, Superior Item Crystal x20, Philosopher's Stone x3)
- Gray Thief Meister Symbol (Gray Thief Symbol, Basic Spell Essence x15, Superior Abrasive, Superior Item Crystal x20, Philosopher's Stone x3)
- Gray Pirate Meister Symbol (Gray Pirate Symbol, Basic Spell Essence x15, Superior Abrasive, Superior Item Crystal x20, Philosopher's Stone x3)
Each Meister Symbol has a 15 minute cooldown.
As you can see, you're going to need a lot of Superior Item Crystals and Philosopher's Stones. These can be easily obtained from extracting Pensalir Gear (level 140). So whenever you're training your character, instead of NPCing all your level 140 equips, extract them for the item crystals.
You can also craft Magic Emerstone which gives 5.3k exp.
- Magic Emerstone (Grand Spelll Essence x10, Philosopher's Stone x10, Twisted Time x10)
You can find the following items from mobs around your level:
Â - Twisted Time
Â - Basic Spell Essence
Â - Grand Spell Essence
Accessory Crafting - Meister Ring
The Meister Ring becomes available for crafting once you reach Meister Accessory Craftsman level. This item is one of the best-in-slot items, and can be crafted multiple times.
In order to craft a Meister Ring, you're going to need the following materials:
- Twisted Time x800
- Superior Abrasive x50
- Mana Crystal x100
- Philsopher's Stone x35
- Primal Essence x1
- Grand Spell Essence x150
Primal Essence is a tricky item to obtain. It can be gotten from both Golden Flowers and Heartstone at a very rare chance. It can also be dropped by the Boss Arkarium.